Gout is a type of arthritis that occurs due to excess uric acid in the body. It causes pain, stiffness, and swelling in one or more joints. It is a painful and inflammatory form of arthritis that affects many people. Gout arthritis is caused by excess uric acid crystals in the body. Sharp crystals can grow in the big toe or other joints when your body has too much uric acid, producing gout attacks, swelling, and discomfort. The big toe is the most affected. Knee, ankle, foot, hand, wrist, and elbow are some of the other joints that can be affected. Men are more likely to be affected than women because men produce more uric acid. Increased uric acid levels in women mainly cause it after menopause.
- Family history of Gout
- Usage of certain medications
- Excess consumption of alcohol
- Certain Health conditions like High BP and kidney problems
- Injury to joint
- A diet that is rich in meat and seafood triggers uric acid levels
- Intense joint pain and stiffness
- Inflammation and redness
- Limited motion in those joints
- Tender joints
Foods that trigger gout arthritis:
There are a few major high-purine foods, moderately-high-purine foods, and high-fructose foods that trigger gout arthritis problems. So it is better to avoid the following foods to prevent Gout attacks.
- All organ meats: These include liver, kidneys, sweetbreads, and brain
- Game meats: meats like pheasant, veal, and venison
- Fish foods: Herring, trout, mackerel, tuna, sardines, anchovies, haddock, and more
- Other seafood: Scallops, crab, shrimp, and roe
- Sugary beverages: Especially fruit juices and sugary sodas
- Added sugars: honey, agave nectar, and high-fructose corn syrup
- Yeasts: Nutritional yeast, brewer’s yeast, and other yeast supplements
In addition to them, refined carbs like white bread, cakes, and cookies also need to be avoided. Although they are not high in purines or fructose, they are low in nutrients and may raise your uric acid levels.
Homeopathy treatment for gout attacks:
Homeopathy treatment for Gout arthritis is safe and effective in managing uric acid levels of the body without causing any side effects. It also helps in relieving pain and stiffness in the joints of the body.
Constitutional Homeopathy Treatment for Gout attacks at Homeocare International:
At Homeocare International, the most experienced homeopathy doctors provide Constitutional Homeopathy Treatment for Gout arthritis based on analysis of symptoms and individual constitution of the patient. Constitutional Homeopathy Treatment for Gout arthritis helps the patient not only to control the pain and stiffness in the joints but also avoids future occurrences by eliminating the root cause of the condition. Several patients suffering from Gout arthritis have been treated by the most experienced doctors of Homeocare International, and they have been able to live quality lives with their treatment.
For more information on constitutional homeopathy treatment at Homeocare International for Gout attacks, call our toll-free number 1800-102-2202 and book your appointment today!