Psoriatic arthritis(PsA) is similar to rheumatoid arthritis(RA), however, it comes with skin problems. As they are similar in some symptoms, people usually get confused between these two types of arthritis forms. Both types of arthritis are caused by the autoimmune system attacking the cells of the joints which results in pain, swelling, and stiffness in joints. But they are different conditions caused due to different reasons and result in different symptoms and complications.
Common differences between psoriatic arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis:
- PsA is asymmetrical in affecting different joints of the body whereas RA is symmetrical in nature. I.e. PsA can affect joints of either side of the body whereas RA affects joints of both sides of the body.
- PsA affects the axial spine while RA affects the cervical spine
- PsA causes complications like tendons, nails, and eye problems whereas RA causes rheumatoid nodules. PsA can result in other complications like diabetes, kidney problems, depression, and inflammatory bowel diseases. Carpal tunnel syndrome, long-term joint damage, cardiovascular disease, and cervical myelopathy are other complications of RA.
- PsA may be characterised by psoriasis whereas RA is accompanied by fever.
- In psoriatic arthritis In addition to joint problems, due to psoriasis, excess skin builds up in the form of patches.
- People with RA typically have RF proteins in their systems, but those with PsA do not have those proteins.
If a person is experiencing symptoms of PsA or RA, they should see a doctor very soon. Homeopathy gives the best results for both types of arthritis problems. Homeopathy doctors suggest treatment after analysing an individual’s symptoms and determining the type of arthritis they are affected with. Homeopathy medicine is effective in relieving symptoms by working on the root cause of the problem and has no side effects.
Causes of RA:
- Genetic history
- Certain infections
- Environmental factors
- Stress can increase the acute condition
Causes of Psoriatic Arthritis:
- Family history of psoriasis and Psoriatic arthritis
- Drugs and chemical exposure
- Prolonged Stress
- Infections like strep throat
Homeopathy treatment for both psoriatic arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis:
Homeopathy has the best treatment for both Psoriatic Arthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis, which is safe and effective and has no side effects. Psoriatic Arthritis treatment in Homeopathy not only controls pain and stiffness in the joints but also targets the root cause of the problem to avoid further progress of the condition along with treatment to psoriasis. Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment in Homeopathy helps in eradicating the root cause of the condition to avoid complications like joint erosion.
Constitutional Homeopathy treatment for both psoriatic arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis- Homeocare International
Homeocare International has expert homeopathy doctors who treat patients suffering from Psoriatic arthritis or rheumatoid arthritis with Constitutional homeopathy treatment which not only helps to control pain, swelling, and stiffness but also focuses on the root cause of the problem. Homeocare International provides side effect free treatment based on analysis of individual symptoms, health conditions, and family history of Psoriatic Arthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis to prevent further progression of the condition and to avoid the risk of complications.
For more information about Constitutional Homeopathy treatment of Psoriatic arthritis and Rheumatoid arthritis at Homeocare International, call our toll-free number 1800-102-2202 and book your appointment today!